- The total crypto market cap surged higher and broke the $215.0B and $220.0B resistances.
- Bitcoin price rallied more than 12% and it recently broke the $8,000 resistance.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is trading nicely above $90.00 and it could test $95.00 or even $100.00.
- Bitcoin cash price is likely to break the main $400 resistance level in the near term.
- EOS price broke the $5.60 and $5.70 resistance levels, and tested $5.95.
- Cardano (ADA) price is gaining momentum and it could soon break the $0.0800 resistance
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
There were sharp gains in bitcoin cash price above the $360 resistance level against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair climbed more than 12% and broke the $370, $375 and $385 resistance levels. The price even climbed towards the $400 resistance level and it is currently consolidating gains.
In the short term, there could be a few range moves, but the price is likely to break the $400 level. The next key resistance is near the $420 level, where sellers may emerge. On the downside, the main supports are $385 and $375.
Litecoin (LTC), EOS and Stellar (XLM) Price Analysis
Litecoin price climbed higher recently and broke the $82.00 and $86.00 resistance levels. LTC price even broke the $90.00 barrier and it is currently trading near the $92.00 level. On the upside, the next key resistances are near the $95.00 and $100.00 levels.
EOS price is up more than 8% and it recently broke the $5.60 and $5.70 resistance levels. The price is now trading above the $5.85 level and it could soon test the $5.95 and $6.00 barriers.
Cardano price started a strong upward move after it broke the key $0.0700 resistance level. ADA price is up more than 10% and it recently broke the $0.0750 and $0.0760 resistance levels. It seems like the next stop for the bulls is $0.0800, with supports near $0.0760 and $0.0750.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap hourly chart, there was a sharp rise above the $205.0B resistance level. The market cap gained more than $20 billion and broke the $220.0B resistance. It tested the $226.1B level and it could continue to rise in the near term. An immediate resistance is at $228.0B, above which the next stop could be $230.B. On the downside, there are many supports near the $222.0B, $220.0B and $215.0B levels. Overall, there are chances of more upsides in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, ADA, BCH, XLM, BNB, TRX, XMR, and other altcoins.